Request to join Apocalypse clan - ARION

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
valibuk
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Request to join Apocalypse clan - ARION

Postby valibuk » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:01 pm

I'm surprised of your fluently English, you're the 1st Brazilian I know that knows it ! 8-)
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:13 pm

After reading your application I have a few questions:

- The majority of our clan lives in the gmt+1/+2 timezone meaning you will have a time difference of aproximatly 4 or 5 hours with the main clan. Considering we are most active during the week after working hours, being 18:00-23:00 gmt+1 or 14;00-19:00 gmt -3; how do you think you activity will match ours (and please explain your answer, not just 'good' :p)?

- Your classes (being SE and PP) fit our base very well, however you re-rolling archer and then subbing mage would be out of the question. Would you consider subbing mage (preferably) and/or archer on the support chars instead of re-rolling if you'd get invited in to our clan?

Looking forward to your reply!
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!
Unfi

Postby Unfi » Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:45 am

we play support actively, not just to buff our mains.
and as Kael said, as long as there's someone online, all you have to do is ask for party. after you reach 3rd class on your main, you can sub, so it's only a matter of time until you can kill mobs yourself + its better to sub than having 5 different chars
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:44 am

I'd like to second what unfi says, especially if your first sub would be a mage, we have active support playing in our clan and try to minimize the amount of 'alt' chars.

I'm at work right now so sorry for the short reply 8-)
Join our Facebook group!
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 am

If we wouldn't have liked your application there would be a big NO and a lock on this topic a long time ago don't worry ;) . These questions are a way for us to get to know you and try to see your view on things and of course you can ask questions to us as well, thats what this thread is for 'to get to know each other'.

First of all I think you should read this quote from the sticky topic on this forum if you ahvent already:
- Apocalypse started playing on Arion with a small group (+/- 25) of old players quite recently (proximately around the 25th of May 2010) therefor the level of your char isn't that important; as long as you are 40+ you are most likely to fit in.
- We're a mage based clan so we only recruit classes that fit that particular build.

That being said you should read the rules as well: click. These rules where set up when we where playing l2 hardcore and even though most of us have full time jobs right now or are finishing our studies we still like to think of these rules as the core values of our clan. This doesn't mean you have to play 40+ hours a week to fit in however; the social aspect is just as important 9if not more important) nowadays.
That should give a good view of who and what we are. Currently the clan is level 4 as I'm only 66 my self and need the sp atm, the plan was to make it level 5 during this week but as the server is down that's pushed forward to the weekend.

We're mostly old friends who have played together on all the 'big' servers in l2 history with some of us dating back to Ultimal2 and Katsu 1 proximately 9 years ago. We've been in major allies on servers like l2p and Virtue and are now playing more for the social aspects of the game. Our intentions however are to play a roll of importance on Arion in the long term (just not by mass recruiting a lolzerg).

Although your timezone isn't perfect I agree with you that we should probably just give the two of you a try as its the easiest way for everyone to get to know each other and to see if this will work. If you have any more questions let us know!
Join our Facebook group!
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:21 pm

Join us on chat (link it the top of this page), we're all waiting for the server and some fun helps to spend the time!

Return to “Recruitment”