Application

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
Slooopy

Application

Postby Slooopy » Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:15 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans:Crush,Emperors,Stauroforoi,etc(i can`t remember because It was when I was 11:D)
- Servers (including rates):All servers are 1-10x-Toronto,Pandora,Paradise,Elixir.
- Ingame Nicks:WarCRy,Biozi,Sloopy,Droopy(:D),Skoopy & SeTtoGotSkills
- Classes & Levels:BD 7x,Soultaker,Wc and mostly I like Dagger(AW).This is my favourite class.

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class:WC
- Nick:Sloopy
- Current lvl63
- Gear:Karmian Set +Club Of Nature Acu+top c jew(1BO earring and 1 BO ring).I dont think to make the WC for PVP.I want only to help clan with buffs so I have Doom light Set+rec Demon Sword rec 100% which I will craft when i make subclass for my AW(im not in hurry now).This equipment will be for my future AW.Ohh and i bought for my brother Doom light Set and craft BoP CS.

Ingame Goals?-I only want to make one really strong,organized and realiable clan with members which we will be friends.

Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location?-GMT+2,Bulgaria(Varna)
- Age:I will not lie and I will tell me real age which is 15(pls dont underestimate me because of my age).
- How Active (Hours a week)?-I play 6-7h a day because im a student but after 3 week i will have 3 months summer holiday and I will have all day :D(exept 10 day which I wil lgo to excursion with school mates to Paris,London etc)

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?-I will be able to join whenever u say.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic?-Yes,I use.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you?Nope:(
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?I think you are the clan i`m looking for becuase you are very good clan and I hope to join.
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan:Yes, I accept.
Sloopy

Re: Application

Postby Sloopy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:42 am

Any answers guys:?I see too many ppl have viewed the post but no one had replied.
Arin
Clan Leader

Postby Arin » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:36 am

wait for the CL to see it..
Sloopy

Postby Sloopy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:27 am

OK :)
Sloopy

Postby Sloopy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:30 am

Tell me what do you think? I want your opinion too.
Drask
(ex)Clan Member

Postby Drask » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Well first off we probably dont need a WC but i cannot be 100% sure about that.
Second since the CL is away for a while you probably wont get a answer withing the next few days.

Also i belive we dont recruit people who dont know anyone in the clan. This might change ofc and im not even 100% on that but so far no one has joined unless he knew someone in the clan.
So if you want to find a clan asap you should probably look somewhere else but if you can wait then its fine but yeah if you ask me you probably wont be able to join.

Im not a CO leader or anything but thats how i see the situation.
Sloopy

Postby Sloopy » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:34 pm

Ok,I will wait and I will see what`s going to happen.If I will not join clan I have to find another clan.
KaEL
Clan Leader

Postby KaEL » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:44 pm

Go find another clan
- Illegitimi non Carborundum -
Join our Facebook group!

Return to “Recruitment”