Application * Accepted

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
eLLiptique

Application * Accepted

Postby eLLiptique » Thu May 29, 2008 5:04 pm

Where have you played before?
- Clans: UlricKnights (polish clan)
- Servers (including rates): L2Paradise (Eureka x7), L2WhiteEagle (x45), L2Frozen (x30), L2Supreme (Aerith x5 Nanaki x15), after Paradise DEX x4 Abyss x7 but with no special achievements
- Ingame Nicks: EmiliusValgeir/eLLiptique/Bugmann
- Classes & Levels: L2P x7 Hell Knight 76; High Rates: PR, AW , HE , MM, SH, some EE and WC - levels max available for the server 78-80; Nanaki x15 (PS - aa maker, BH - money maker) - solo, used them to exchange nanaki->aerith when the demand was high :P; Aerith x5 Hell Knight 77| Mystic Muse 78 | Destroyer 71; BH 64 - essential ; Necromancer 68 - boring

Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class: HK - retired after agression nerf | MM - gank toon | Destro - 4S/Cata/Rift farmer / clan RB killer
- Nick: EmiliusValgeir
- Current 77|78|72
- Gear: Nightmare Heavy +3/+4, Tallum Heavy +3/+4, Dark Crystal Robe +3/+4, SOM+3+ACU, ELYSIAN+3+HEALTH, SOUL BOW, Heaven's Divider (w8ing in wh :) ), Halberd +2, "Destro Dagger", Dragon Slayer +3, MAJ Jewelery +3, TTS Jewelery +3

Ingame Goals?
- Top Gear
- Organized Play
- Continous Improvement in PVP

Of course above that all I play L2 for PVE (RB, Epics) and PVP (Sieges, mass PVP) but these aren't my main goals because they are reasons I choose that game in first place.

Personal Info?
- GMT+1 Poland (Cracow)
- How Active (Hours a week)? About 3-6 hours a day, it depends on my other activities; on weekends sometimes 10-12h.
I play mainly at nights or late afternoons because I work weekdays for more than 8h.

Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone? Surely I'll be able.
- Do you use Ventrilo and mic? I have working Vent, TS2 and Mic and I use them a lot.
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote for you? Yes. vNm is my mate and he showed me your clan and I have his recommendation.
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse? It is my main goal to play in well organized clan with great chancess to succeed. Being a part of great clan with history and good achievements is enough to be proud.

My nick on Paradise will be: eLLiptik
Class/Sub: who knows :) I'm open for clan needs but preferably DD/Buffer or Healer and vice versa
Raze
(ex)Clan Member

Re: Application

Postby Raze » Thu May 29, 2008 6:07 pm

You seem to have alot of experience.
Join us on #apocalypse on DaNET and have a word with KaEL.
Estemy

Postby Estemy » Thu May 29, 2008 6:58 pm

Be active on our Ventrilo and IRC (#apocalypse) and get to know people. Then we'll see how things go and KaEL can talk to you about further details.
vNm
(ex)Clan Member

Postby vNm » Fri May 30, 2008 12:35 pm

Already talked with KaEL about that in past. One of a few l2 players that i can 100% recommend.

Return to “Recruitment”