nuker apply

Make your application to the Apocalypse here!
bucnasty
(ex)Clan Member

nuker apply

Postby bucnasty » Wed Dec 05, 2012 11:23 pm

1. Where have you played before?
- Clans
- Servers (including rates)
- Ingame Nicks
- Classes & Levels

2. Now? (main + sub if you have one)
- Class
- Nick
- Current lvl
- Gear

3. Ingame Goals? Why should we take you?

4. Do you have friends who would also like to join (class+lvl)?

5. Personal Info?
- GMT? Country & location?

6. Other info
- Will you be able to join us on sieges/epic bosses even if they are deep in the night on your time zone?
- Do you use TS3 and mic? (this is a must!)
- Do you know anyone in the clan already who can vote/vouch for you? Who?
- Why do you want to join Apocalypse?
- I have read and I accept the rules of the clan (Yes/No)

1.- I played l2 for over 4 years so my clan list is quite big.. Ill just name biggest ones :) Dark Veangeance/Team Jesus on retail/ RedCross on Celes/ DreamFall/Cursed/Thuglife on ithuanian servers Beyond/Bfdr/etc..
- Retail Magmeld x1/ Rpg club x5/ Celes x7/Beyond x7/ Bfdr x7/ L2.ws x7 also a couple of pvp servers.
- Bodycount/Bucnasty/Nezmogus.
- Fowerer dd :) eather Nuker or dagger classes.
2. For now i just started playing not too long ago so i'm catching up to the rest of the server, 78 Mystic Muse, bucnasty, basic gear thou i acummulated rather good amount of cash for gear 500kk+ ;]
3. Aight so Apocalypse is 1 out of 2 english community clans, so that is my main priority playing and having good times with people who speak english. Other than that my goals are to max out my char get plenty pvps reach andgame and so on, also kick them russian madkids asses ;] You should take me becous im competitive, i play alot and, i have 4+ yrs experience, i know pretty much ewerything about the game, especially about the char im currenty playing on.
4. Not rly.
5. Ok so im currently staying in USA, Los Angeles, this affected my playtime alot ( i didnt get tp play alot) but im getting back home in 1week, LIthuania gmt +2, ill hawe way more time to play then. 10+hrs per day. Im 22 years old, finished college currently unempoyed = perfect for playing lineage right? :D
6. I allways use ts/ventrilo, my english is near perfect, clan activity is allways priority, i love PVP, sieges. i dont think there's any1 who could wouch for me, but i believe i'd be a great addition to your clan, also saw you guys lf nuker for cp, i'd like to join those guys :)

Return to “Recruitment”